Build your future.
Create your career.
Careers at USESI
A Person of
We are the best thing that could ever happen to your career.
“Our core values are more than just some cleverly-crafted words or motto, but rather they are the principles by which we run our business.”
RANDY EDDY, PRESIDENT & CEO
When you’re good at what you do, you have choices.
If you’re facing the difficult choice of choosing from a number of employers, please consider USESI when choosing where you’ll grow your career. Our goal is to attract, support and develop the very best of the best—based on both attitude and aptitude.
Our team members chose USESI, and we’re honored.
The ongoing success of our organization is a direct result of our committed, invested employees, many of whom have been with us throughout their entire career. A healthy mix of smart individuals, both those who were new to the industry and industry veterans, is what we depend on for our success. Are you ready to join them?
Here is an example of what you’ll enjoy at USESI
and why you should consider joining our team
- Tap into a network of over 2,000 employees strong. Our retention rate is proof that our employees are thriving, growing, and happy at our 125 locations that make up the 14 companies that are USESI.
- Explore a variety of industry and product areas. Choose from the many different roles available.
- If you’re up for an adventure, relocate to any number of places that will become home.
- Become a vital part of a successful team while building a solid future.
- Grow through the many varied and interesting job opportunities USESI offers.
- Gain a strong understanding of the marketplace while building relationships with your customers and exceeding their expectations.
- Experience day-to-day decision-making and customer service as part of a local branch.
- Take advantage of the guidance and resources of a larger organization while being given the freedom to work and grow at a comfortable pace.
- USESI’s highly-structured employee development programs were created with the intention of turning outstanding job candidates into tomorrow’s most outstanding leaders.
- Programs such as our Sales & Operations Training & Education Program (S.T.E.P.) and the Accelerated Leadership Preparation System (ALPS) are highly selective and require application.
- Do you have what it takes to be a leader at USESI? If so, learn more about both programs and apply for acceptance by visiting our Employee Training Program page.
- We believe that our benefits will make a difference — to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
- Our generous salary and bonus system is designed to assure you that your efforts are valuable and very much appreciated.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
- Paid Parental leave
- Tele Medicine
- Matching 401(k)
- Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Choice of Voluntary Benefits Including Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Programs
- Charitable Contribution Program
- Employee Compassion Fund
- Special Pricing On Employee-purchased Products
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please call 860.522.3232 or send an email to HRecruiter@usesi.com.
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.